A vacancy exists for an Account Manager – Cashless Payments within the VAS and Card division, Kazang, Business Development in Cape Town.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing relationships and supporting existing Cashless Payment Suppliers.
- Active involvement in engaging, negotiating and onboarding of new Cashless Payment suppliers to Kazang systems.
- Growing volumes of Supplier Payments processed through cooperation with regional sales and field-marketing teams.
In order to be considered for this position, the following requirements must be met:
- Tertiary Education minimum – Commerce Degree with a major in business/project management preferred.
- Experience working in business development, account management or corporate sales.
- Experience in lower LSM/informal markets preferable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strategic and holistic medium to long-term planning.
- Ability to multitask and coordinate multiple projects.
- Experienced in Corporate sales and negotiation processes.
- Presentation of ongoing interventions and performance to management teams.
- Capable of working under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and aggressive growth-focused.
- Is capable of thinking outside the box to find modern, innovative approaches to problem statements.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.firstname.lastname@example.org