Who are we?
Kazang is a leader in prepaid value-added services (VAS) in Southern Africa. We trade through a network of more than 35000 active devices where we process over 1,5 million transactions daily.
Our products and services allow business owners to connect their customers with convenience and maximise their earning potential. Some of our products include airtime, data, electricity, international money transfers, and gaming top-up vouchers. We are disrupting the world of value-added services.
With a footprint in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, and Zambia. We are part of the Connect Group of companies that provides cash and fintech solutions for businesses.
How we work together
Our development team is growing in support of the exciting projects we have. You will be part of a cross-functional diverse team of talented individuals who are thought partners with a shared interest in the success of our company.
We are curious, passionate, short on ego, and high on output. We love what we do and what we create. We value having great people on our team who are not only committed but share our core values and vision.
Our buddy system is supportive and bound to sharpen your skills, knowledge, and abilities. You will work on real business requirements, after which your code will be reviewed and released into production. You will gain exposure to different environments, work on diverse projects within an Agile environment.
Our Tech Stack:
• AWS Cloud services
What will you be doing?
- You will be a full stack developer, adding to our products and services as we expand our business.
- Interfacing to 3rd party providers
- Building interfaces for new customers to access these products
- Adding some frontend screens
- High volume, database queries
- Developing, checking, and deploying reports
- Participate in the Agile ceremonies and development processes.
- Assisting with support on customer queries
What are we looking for?
- Experience as a Full Stack Developer or a Graduate
- Willingness to work in Python
- MySQL or another database knowledge
- Computer Science Degree or Engineering Degree with Computer Science
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Company benefits
- Professional Growth
- Birthday Leave
- Flexible working hours and WFH
What makes us unique:
We have built a culture that appreciates each other’s functions, the power of teamwork and celebrates the little victories.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.email@example.com.