A vacancy exists for a Business Intelligence Analyst within the VAS and Card division, Kazang Connect, in Cape Town.
We are looking for a passionate Business Intelligence Analyst (BIA) with a proven track record in business analytics. You will join a world-class Product Development team, helping guide decision makers by turning raw data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
By working closely with the business intelligence and product development team you have a material impact on the decisions made within the business. We’re looking for a BIA to assist with injecting information and insights throughout the business to help report on the existing product suite while helping guide the team with regards to future products.
- Interpret data and analyse results and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patters in complex data sets.
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement and automation opportunities.
- Influence stakeholders to support business projects.
- Write clear and well-structured business requirements/documents.
- Create reports, dashboards, and visualisations to understand business performance.
In order to be successful in the role, you will need to have:
- 1 – 3 years Business Intelligence Analyst experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly adept at Microsoft Excel and SQL.
- Solid experience with reporting packages (PowerBI, Amazon QuickSight).
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- SQL proficiency.
- PowerBI and QuickSight advantageous.
Education & Qualifications:
- Matric / Grade 12 qualification
- Tertiary education preferred – Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or statistics/mathematics related majors
- Economics major preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Active listening and conversational skills
- Demonstrated tech curiosity
- Diligent and time oriented
- A friendly, self-motivated, enthusiastic, resilient, determined, and organised nature
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Megan Lombard at email@example.com