A vacancy exists for a Customer Retention Administrator within Kazang Connect, Northern Region – Polokwane Regional Office. The Customer Retention Administrator will be working closely with the Sales & Base Administrative Supervisor and will be reporting directly to the Regional Manager. This role would require the incumbent to retain the existing and new customers and increase loyalty and retain business. They will analyze customer feedback and compile reports for the region.
Administration & Support
- Manning reception, greet guests as soon as they arrive at the office and redirect them to appropriate person.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationery and materials.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/mail.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Perform clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, etc.
Reports and dashboards
- Managing of Daily, weekly, and/or monthly reports that shows the effectiveness of the various
Sales teams within the region.
- Expanding upon existing reports to ensure increased efficiency and to make sure you have the
required information to assist Sales teams.
- Distributing said reports in the form of dashboards to the relevant Sales Managers and teams.
Kazang Retentions Worksheets – Device drop-offs
- Using reports to identify devices that stop trading
- Escalating these to the relevant Sales Managers and teams for follow up
- Ensure that any issues related to this is resolved satisfactorily by escalating to the relevant department heads.
- Allocation and follow-through on customer call tickets
- Collation of call statistics
- Total outbound call completion within the base
- Debt repayment rates on applicable bases
- Reconcile device losses on applicable bases.
Skills & Requirements:
- Analytical Skills: Work with large amounts of data and extract what is relevant to the business.
- Able to identify trends and spot discrepancies where applicable
- Sound computer literacy including Outlook and Excel required
- Sound numeric skills
Education & Technical Competencies:
- Matric/Grade 12
- Sales or Administrative qualification will be and added advantage.
- 1 years Sales Admin or Customer service/retention experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Work Behaviours and Attitudes:
- Able to work independently as well as a member of a team and work well under pressure.
- Actively seeks feedback, able to withstand constructive criticism to improve
- Highly professional, high personal standards, able to produce work of a high quality
- Shows initiative, persistence, and determination
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty
To apply for this position, include a 2-3 page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.email@example.com