A vacancy exists for a Debtors Invoicing Clerk within the VAS and Card division, Kazang Connect, in Cape Town.
The Debtors Invoicing Clerk will be responsible for debtors invoicing and managing credit limits. The role also includes posting of cashbook as well as other administrative tasks as needed as part of the Finance team.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure client invoicing deadlines are met daily/weekly/monthly.
- Complete the invoicing pack with Freshdesk ticket number & signed Legal Agreement.
- Oversee quality assurance, control, and customer service with the entire invoicing process.
- Keep up to date with invoicing policies.
- Assist with development of new processes (when required or as needed).
- Send out monthly debtor statements to all agents.
- Ensure collections are done within credit terms allowed by doing weekly reminders & follow ups on outstanding amounts.
- Control the capturing and allocation of debtor bank receipts.
- Review debtors age weekly.
- Creating new debtor codes for new agents on Pastel.
- Loading ad-hoc payments as needed.
- Assisting with any admin tasks, as needed.
In order to be considered for this position, the following requirements must be met:
- Matric / Grade 12 qualification.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ability to manage multiple agents/clients.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Sound communication skills in English and Afrikaans (both verbal and written).
- Computer literacy – MS Office (specifically Excel & Word).
- Pastel experience advantageous.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Actively seeks feedback.
- Shows clear initiative.
- Great attention to detail.
- Passion / Positive attitude.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Megan Lombard at email@example.com