A vacancy exists for a Finance Administration Clerk within Kazang Connect, a division of Main Street 1723 (Pty) Ltd in Cape Town.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Ensuring accuracy of data captured from contracts.
• Keeping all stock sheets updated.
• Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.• Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
• Create invoices and payments (Process data from the contracts) on Pastel via invoicing module.
• Data capturing/invoicing of Botswana & Namibia contracts onto Pastel.
• Saving of all invoices & credit notes onto the Finance drive.
• Loading of payments in Botswana company onto FNB banking system.
• Assisting with any admin tasks, as needed, within the Namibia, Botswana & South African company.
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
• Bookkeeping Certificate or any related finance tertiary qualification.
• Proven working experience in payments, Debtors, and Invoicing.
• Typing speed is essential.
• Must have experience in MS Office – specifically Excel & Word.
• Pastel experience advantageous.
• Planning and Organizing skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Attention to detail.
• Sound communication skills in English and Afrikaans (both verbal and written).
Behavioural Competencies Required:
• Able to work independently as well as a member of a team
• Actively seeks feedback
• Shows initiative
To apply for this position, include a 2-3 page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.firstname.lastname@example.org