A vacancy exists for a Finance Data Capturer within Kazang Connect, a division of Main Street 1723 (Pty) Ltd in Cape Town.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring accuracy of data captured from contracts.
- Keeping all stock sheets updated.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Create invoices (Process data from the contracts) on Pastel via invoicing module.
- Data capturing/invoicing of Botswana & Namibia contracts onto Pastel.
- Saving of all invoices & credit notes onto the Finance drive.
- Loading of payments in Botswana company onto FNB banking system.
- Assisting with any admin tasks, as needed, within the Namibia, Botswana & South African company.
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
- Typing speed is essential
- Must have experience in MS Office – specifically Excel & Word
- Pastel experience advantageous
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Sound communication skills in English and Afrikaans (both verbal and written)
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Able to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Actively seeks feedback
- Shows initiative
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.email@example.com.