A vacancy exists for a Formal Channel – Sales Executive within the VAS and Card division, EasyPay Money Market, in Cape Town.
The purpose of the role is to consult, negotiate, and make progress on deals to the point of signing with decision-makers/business owners. Source viable opportunities to promote Kazang Connect to secure required daily interactions and build a solid pipeline of opportunities with business owners/decision-makers. Building relationships, closing skills, and the ability to recruit new Sales Reps are important.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consult, negotiate and make progress on deals to the point of signing with decision-makers/business owners.
- Source viable opportunities to promote Kazang Connect to secure required daily interactions and build a solid pipeline of opportunities with business owners/decision makers.
- Focus on securing meetings (confirmed with the decision makers) with potential businesses.
- Strive to understand your prospect’s business and existing value-added services provider to effectively provide the correct solution and negotiate past potential concerns.
- Sell our end-to-end solution and the benefits thereof.
- Build up a healthy pipeline of opportunity.
- Bring in new business to exceed monthly/quarterly and annual targets agreed to.
- Manage & retain relationships with key industry influencers.
- Understand the Kazang Connect solution fully to best consult with your prospect base and ensure maximum client satisfaction once your product is installed.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Manage all activity and reporting and report on daily/weekly/monthly to effectively manage and secure your customer base.
- Managing and actioning ongoing promotions/campaigns/strategic decisions throughout the customer base.
- Keep the customer base appraised of any changes or new product development/services within Kazang Connect.
- Conduct monthly site visits of your customer base.
- Maintain an accurate customer database and call cycle.
- ADHOC request as and when required to ensure your customer base continues trading.
In order to be considered for this position, the following requirements must be met:
- Matric/Grade 12, with English, additional languages will be beneficial.
- 2 years of direct field sales experience.
- Experienced sales track record required, sales courses and diplomas beneficial.
- Driver’s License and own reliable car is essential.
- Computer literate, in Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to hold sales representatives accountable.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen interest in sales.
- The ability to build collaborative relationships with external clients.
- Be proactive, initiate action and be results orientated.
- Follow procedures accurately with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone.
- Pipeline management skills.
- Sales process skills.
- Customer focus.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Megan Lombard at Megan.firstname.lastname@example.org