A vacancy exists for an Informal Sales – Liquor REP within the VAS and Card division, Kazang Connect, in the Western Cape.
Thepurpose of this role is to establish clear sales targets that align with the overall sales strategy of the organization and to develop and implement plans to achieve the sales targets.
Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, stakeholders, and other teams within the organization. This may involve attending networking events, trade shows, and other industry events.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Able to conduct and achieve sales targets.
- Able to install the devices.
- Willing to engage with informal vendors.
- Establish new business areas.
- Achieve availability/visibility of the company product.
- Achieve Average Revenue per unit.
In order to be considered for this position, the following requirements must be met:
- Matric / Grade 12 qualification.
- English and at least one other African language.
- 1 – 2 years client sales experience.
- Driver’s licence and own reliable car is essential.
- Computer literacy – MS Office Suite.
- Proficient at self-management.
- Willing to work in a productive team.
- Excited about new ventures and eager to learn.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Megan Lombard at email@example.com