A vacancy exists for a Junior Data Analyst within the VAS and Card division, Kazang Connect, in Cape Town.
Kickstart your career in the exciting world of FinTech. As a Junior Data Analyst, you will work with our dedicated team to uncover insights from financial data, helping us shape the future of financial services. If you’re detail-oriented, analytical, and eager to learn, this role is perfect for you.
We are looking specifically for new graduates.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering data via reports or the database.
- Maintaining accurate data.
- Interpreting data you have collected.
- Providing reports that explain your findings.
- Designing data visualizations.
- Ad hoc requests as required.
In order to be considered for this position, the following requirements must be met:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Key courses: Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science/Information Systems.
- Computer literacy – Microsoft suite
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Take initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking
- Time-management skill
- Problem-solving skill
- Logical and strategic
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Megan Lombard at email@example.com