A vacancy existsfor an Kazang Pay – Contracts Manager within Kazang Connect, within the VAS and Card division in Cape Town.
The Contracts Manager position within Kazang Pay is a multi-facetted role which will entail the management of the Kazang Pay onboarding team. Management of the team will include:
- Ensure that incoming contracts are attended to within business timeless.
- Ensure that work is allocated and assigned timely to the team.
- Ensure team members are adequately trained on all onboarding systems.
- Ensure team members are adequately trained on all regulation and compliance matters relating to onboarding.
- Team resource management to ensure business targets and metrics are delivered on time.
- Drive innovation and industry best practice to deliver sound onboarding of merchants.
- Monitoring individual performance and team member performance based on signed KPI’s.
- Management of overtime shifts to ensure good production and overtime management.
- Android App registrations and Vetting.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitor the relevant Contracts queue on Freshdesk.
- Ensure contracts are “tagged” correctly on Freshdesk.
- Ensure that correct contracts are completed and properly completed and signed.
- Ensure that all the necessary KYC documents are attached.
- Performing various external checks to verify the vendors KYC details.
- Activating and registering the vendor after the application is approved.
- Tasking any work that needs to be done on site, including branding.
Outbound Campaigns and Ad-hoc Projects:
- Ensure that outbound campaigns and ad-hoc projects are performed according to management requirements when required.
- Document process.
- Tracking stats and internal systems.
Webstore / Android App Registrations
- Process and FICA customers that register via the webstore.
- Move Accounts as per Agents and Reps Requests.
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
- Tertiary education will be beneficial.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Managerial/ Team leader position.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Microsoft Packages – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Sheets.
Core Technical/ Technical Knowledge competencies:
- Good understanding of FICA regulation.
- Good understanding of Visa and Mastercard scheme rules.
- Knowledge of the Kazang vending business and competent to deal with the associated activities.
- Knowledge of the Content Ready backend system and KSIS.
Administrative/ Technical competencies:
- Sound ability to work within a computerised administrative environment.
- Sound Computer literacy: able to work with a word processor, spreadsheets, use the internet.
- Critical administrative skills include good organisational and planning skills as well as problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail is necessary as well as the ability to manage multiple demands
- Sound numeric skills.
- Sound communication skills in English (both verbal and written). The ability to communicate in another official language will be an advantage.
Work behaviours and Attitudes:
- Customer service ethic with a track record of good customer service and continuous improvement.
- Deadline driven and able to work well under pressure.
- Able to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Actively seeks feedback, able to withstand criticism and use constructive criticism to improve.
- Highly professional, high personal standards, able to produce work of a high quality • Shows initiative.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty.
- Lead by example.
- Management of the team to ensure optimum production and quality.
- Deals with conflict in a constructive manner (i.e., stick to facts, listen, focus on mutual agreement etc).
- Balances consistency and fairness when dealing with staff issues.
- Be open and approachable / receptive to discuss problems and issues and provides recognition when necessary.
- Gives clear direction to the team by setting specific and measurable goals (KPI’s).
- Clarifies roles and responsibilities of team members.
- Sets appropriate standards of quality and performance for self and others.
- Gives individuals specific feedback on their performance.
- Expresses trust and confidence in team members, while providing effective coaching and support.
- Shares subject matter knowledge, experience, and expertise willingly.
- Encourages contributions and feedback from the team.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at firstname.lastname@example.org.