A vacancy exists for a Key Account Manager within Kazang Connect, a division of Main Street 1723 (Pty) Ltd, in Cape Town.
We are looking to hire an experienced Key Account Manager to maintain solid relationships with the company’s key suppliers. The Key Account Manager should aim to grow the company’s overall revenue by working closely with both internal and external key stakeholders. The Key Account Manager will work on identifying new business opportunities by guiding the overall strategy and implementation of their key accounts. The Key Account Manager will be expected to own the entire product lifecycle from start to finish.
To be successful as a Key Account Manager, you should be able to analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and marketing strategies. Ultimately, an exceptional Key Account Manager should be able to manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
- Grow bottom-line Key Account Revenue.
- Engage new providers to expand Kazang the services of areas offered.
- Support and manage existing provider relationships.
- Engage with the market to identify key areas of growth.
- Keep up-to-date market intelligence (competitor offerings, key players, market dynamics that may influence sales volumes, etc.)
- Creation and coordinating of interventions with the Kazang Marketing team.
- Interfacing and working with Kazang Sales Department to accelerate product growth.
Education and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Business and Marketing.
- 2 – 7 years of experience working in business development or key account management in the value-added services industry.
- Preferred – experience working for a third-party utilities management company, focused on the distribution of prepaid electricity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong communication skills.
- Target driven, high-energy approach to tasks.
- Strategic and wholistic medium to long-term planning.
- Presentation of ongoing interventions and performance to management.
- Capable of working under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and aggressive growth focused.
To apply for this position, include a 2-3 page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Marisa Ludski at email@example.com