A vacancy exists for an Operations Supervisor within Kazang Connect, a division of Main Street 1723 (Pty) Ltd, in Cape Town.
The Operations Supervisor monitors the efficiency of the Department and applies methods to improve processes, such as Customer Service and Data Analysis procedures. They keep track of KPI’s across different Operational functions and monitors compliance with operational policies. The Operations Supervisor will manage a team of people that will be responsible for the execution of the departmental key responsibilities.
New Product Introduction
- Work with the Business Development teams to introduce new products as per the documented procedures.
- Introduce the new products into the Kazang Connect organization, including training of all applicable staff.
- Ensure that a comprehensive SOP is drawn up for the new product and that the processes contained therein are regularly updated.
- 2nd Level Technical Support issues that cannot be resolved by the Contact Centre.
- Provide technical assistance to Field Service Technicians.
- Escalations to Software Support when necessary.
- All aspects related to managing the Specialized Support Contact Centre.
- Manage the Fraud processes as reported by outside entities.
- Identify and investigate internal Fraud cases.
- Manage a team of Field Investigators
- Continuously evaluate and amend Operational processes.
- Use existing systems to manage and maximize the efficiency of processes.
- Ensure that performance is measurable and hold people accountable for non-performance.
- Have regular, documented discussion with Staff members regarding expectations and performance.
Education and experience:
- Contact Centre Courses.
- 5 – 7 years Contact Centre experience.
- Technical Qualifications advantageous.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a Technical Support 3rd-level role.
- Experience in the VAS space.
- Knowledge of POS processes and troubleshooting.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office (Proficient in Excel).
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn an array of computer hardware and software.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.firstname.lastname@example.org.