A vacancy exists for an Operations Systems Specialist within the VAS and Card division, Kazang Connect, in Cape Town.
The Operations Systems Specialist will be responsible for all internal systems and the associated processes that are used by the Operations and Departments. The systems include Incident Logging Systems and Inventory Management Systems. The Key Performance Areas of this role are to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve processes.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Systems Solutions (related to business requirements)
- Identify new systems that are required to meet a specific business requirement.
- Identify process issues that are inefficient and provide alternatives.
- Identify changes/configurations of current systems to meet business requirements. These requirements must be categorized as follows:
- Financial – Cost Saving
- Productivity – Staff Management
- Statistics – Performance Management
- Solutions – Process improvement
- Present proposed solutions to Management and get approval.
- Document new processes or changes to existing processes and discuss with all affected parties.
- Implement the solutions and monitor/report on the outcomes.
- Provide ongoing support for the systems.
- Systems Support
- Implement an internal escalation process for system-related issues.
- Implement self-help automation for all systems to reduce Contact Centre contacts.
- Manage staff members that will support the systems via a centralized helpdesk.
- Ensure that Systems Support staff are trained on all systems.
- Provide training to users throughout the organization.
- Assist the rest of the Operations team to maximize the use of internal systems such as SharePoint and other MS Products.
In order to be considered for this position, the following requirements must be met:
- Freshdesk experience.
- IT Qualifications advantageous.
- Experience in a Technical Support role.
- Experience in the VAS space.
- Advanced Computer literacy.
- Microsoft package – Excel, Word.
- Content Ready.
- Analytical Skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to manage and motivate a team.
- Actively seeks feedback, able to withstand criticism and use constructive criticism to improve.
- Highly professional, high personal standards, able to produce work of a high quality.
- Shows initiative.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Megan Lombard at Megan.email@example.com