A vacancy exists for a Product Specialist – Cash Acquiring within the VAS and Card division in Cape Town.
Strategic ownership and responsibility for expansion of the Kazang Cashless payments ecosystem within existing and new Vault footprint. Maximizing payment value and revenues through the Cash processing infrastructure.
- Key point of contact and coordination of relevant sales teams deploying wallet solution to cash vault customers.
- Oversight of cash-acquiring leg of digital ecosystem.
- Assessment and reporting of costs/revenues associated with cash base.
- Overseeing growth of active customer base and rand volumes processed through the base.
- Strategic input into cash-acquiring product and its interface with cashless payments ecosystem.
- Experience working in business development, account management, or corporate sales.
- Experience in lower LSM/informal markets preferable.
- Experience in Payment or Cash management plus.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Education & Qualifications:
- Tertiary Qualification minimum – Commerce Degree with major in business/project management preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic and wholistic medium to long-term planning.
- Ability to multitask and coordinate multiple projects.
- Experienced in Corporate sales and negotiation processes.
- Presentation of ongoing interventions and performance to management teams.
- Capable of working under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and aggressive growth focused.
- Capable of thinking out the box to find modern, innovative approaches to problem statements.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Megan Lombard at firstname.lastname@example.org