A vacancy exists for a Regional Supplier Growth Manager within the VAS and Card division, Kazang Connect, in Cape Town.
The purpose of this role is to increase Kazang’s partnership with key FMCG (or related) partners in the region: to engage, sell, negotiate, onboard, and manage key suppliers.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Onboarding of new Suppliers onto Kazang platform.
- Managing existing supplier relationships.
- Co-operating with Kazang sales structures to maximise volumes to suppliers.
- Building Kazang cashless payments ecosystem.
In order to be considered for this position, the following requirements must be met:
- 5 years’ experience in Sales, Account Management, or Business Development in FMCG or Payments company.
- Experience in the per-urban/rural ‘Informal’ economy would be advantageous.
- Skilled in sales and negotiation at informal level as well as well as semi-corporate partners.
- Well networked within ‘informal’ Business value chains particularly large wholesalers and FMCG suppliers (or the ability to rapidly grow network).
- Computer literacy – MS Office Suite.
- High-growth mindset and self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills.
- Works well with multiple teams/structures.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.email@example.com
Applications close: 17 March 2023