A vacancy existsfor a Sales Executive – Formal Channel within Kazang Connect, a division of Main Street 1723 (Pty) Ltd, in Mpumalanga (Highveld).
Responsibilities of the role include:
The management and development of business growth opportunities and retention of the customer base within the formal channel, by actioning the strategic goals of the organization and delivering a premium class service to our customer base.
The ability to interact with all employees of a potential customer is important, this may include owners, managers, cashiers, and admin staff.
The role will require a strong mix of sales experience and customer service to ensure a steady flow of new customers while maintaining an active customer base. Monthly growth of this customer base is key to ensuring a commercially viable customer base is developed.
Key performance areas:
- Consult, negotiate and make progress on deals to the point of signing with decision makers/business owners
- Source viable opportunities to promote Kazang Connect to secure required daily interactions and build a solid pipeline of opportunities with business owners/decision makers
- Focus on securing meetings (confirmed with the decision makers) with potential businesses
- Strive to understand your prospects business and existing value-added services provider to effectively provide the correct solution and negotiate past potential concerns
- Sell our end-to-end solution and the benefits thereof
- Build up a healthy pipeline of opportunity
- Bring in new business to exceed monthly/quarterly and annual targets agreed to
- Manage & retain relationships with key industry influencers
- Understand the Kazang Connect solution fully to best consult with your prospect base and ensure maximum client satisfaction once your product is installed
- Manage customer expectations
- Manage all activity and reporting and report on daily/weekly/monthly to effectively manage and secure your customer base
- Managing and actioning ongoing promotions/campaigns/strategic decisions throughout the customer base
- Keep the customer base appraised of any changes or new product development/services within Kazang Connect
- Conduct monthly site visits of your customer base
- Maintain an accurate customer data base and call cycle
- ADHOC request as and when required to ensure your customer base continues trading
Customer interaction requirements:
- Manage your customer base by ensuring you:
- Manage customers not utilizing device and reduce or improve to an active portfolio
- Limit technical call outs by ensuring efficient and thorough switch on training as well as ongoing training with the device users/sites
- Keep the customer appraised of any changes or new product developments and services
- Commission and deposit process is explained correctly to ensure customer knowledge is up to date
- Feedback and quick resolution to customer queries and acknowledgement of queries within a timely manner
- Set correct expectations with clients that Kazang Connect can realistically achieve to ensure increased customer satisfaction
- Train and upskill new and existing customers on an ongoing basis
- Train the client on the current escalation process on the below:
- Technical issues
- Administration issues
- Settlement/Recon Queries
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
- Matric exemption, with English, additional languages beneficial.
- 2 years direct field sales experience.
- Experienced sales track record required, sales courses and diplomas beneficial.
- Driver’s License and own reliable car is essential.
- Computer literate, Outlook, and Excel.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Good communication skills.
- A keen interest in sales.
- The ability to build collaborative relationships with external clients.
- Be proactive, initiate action and be results orientated.
- Follow procedure accurately with high attention to detail.
To apply for this position, include a 2-3 page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.firstname.lastname@example.org