A vacancy exists for a Sales Executive (Informal) within the VAS and Card division, Kazang Connect, in Port Elizabeth.
As the Sales Executive – Informal you will be the driving force behind the success of Kazang.
You will be given full autonomy and accountability as if they were your own business.
This means that you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality, customer service, and new devices.
You will be instrumental in the growth and success of the company.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Able to conduct and achieve Sales Targets.
- Able to install the devices.
- Willing to engage with Informal vendors.
- Establish new business areas.
- Achieve availability/visibility of the company product.
- Achieve Average Revenue per unit.
In order to be considered for this position, the following requirements must be met:
- Experience in Sales and Marketing/New Business Development/ Base Management.
- 1 – 2 years of direct-to-client sales experience.
- Driver’s License and own a reliable car are essential.
- Computer literate, in Windows, Outlook, and Excel.
- Computer literacy – MS Office Suite.
- Willing to work in a productive team.
- Excited about new ventures and eager to learn.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.email@example.com