A vacancy exists for Sales Executives – Informal Channel within the VAS and Card division, in the Northern Cape, Mthatha, and Western Cape.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Consult, negotiate, and make progress on deals to the point of signing with decision-makers/business owners.
- Source viable opportunities to promote Kazang Connect to secure required daily interactions and build a solid pipeline of opportunities with business owners/decision makers.
- Focus on securing meetings (confirmed with the decision makers) with potential businesses.
- Strive to understand your prospects business and existing value-added services provider to effectively provide the correct solution and negotiate past potential concerns.
- Sell our end-to-end solution and the benefits thereof.
- Build up a healthy pipeline of opportunity.
- Bring in new business to exceed monthly/quarterly and annual targets agreed to.
- Manage & retain relationships with key industry influencers.
- Understand the Kazang Connect solution fully to best consult with your prospects base and ensure maximum client satisfaction once your product is installed.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Manage all activity and reporting and report on a daily/weekly/monthly to effectively manage and secure your customer base.
- Managing and actioning ongoing promotions/campaigns/strategic decisions throughout the customer base.
- Keep the customer base appraised of any changes or new product development/services within Kazang Connect.
- Conduct monthly site visits of your customer base.
- Maintain an accurate customer database and call cycle.
- Ad hoc request as and when required to ensure your customer base continues trading.
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
- Matric/Grade 12 qualification with English, additional languages beneficial.
- 2 years of direct field sales experience.
- Experienced sales track record required.
- Sales courses and diplomas are beneficial.
- Driver’s License and own a reliable car are essential.
- Computer literate – Outlook and Excel
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Good communication skills
- A keen interest in sales
- The ability to build collaborative relationships with external clients
- Be proactive, initiate action, and be results orientated
- Follow procedure accurately with high attention to detail
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.email@example.com.