Two vacancies exist for the Vaults & SuperWallet Sales Execs within Kazang Connect, in the North Region – Nelspruit Offices respectively.
- Kazang is expanding its Vault footprint along with its Supplier Payment platform portfolio. The two elements go hand in hand as vendors deposit cash at Vault-enabled (and other) Vendor Cash Deposit (VCD) points, for normal VAS wallet credit, as well as to pay trade suppliers.
- The roles are specifically being established to ensure customer satisfaction at each location where a vault is deployed along with ensuring the growth of deposits into the Kazang wallet which is linked to the vault.
- The Vault & SuperWallet Sales Exec will form part of the Sales Department, he/she will report to the Regional Manager. He/She will be under the supervision and take guidance and support from the Regional Payments Account Manager in the region.
- Comfortable in dealing with busy, informal market trade and business owners. Prior knowledge of the informal retail market an advantage.
- Learn the basics of our Vault solution and be able to sell this into the Kazang vendor environment at key Cash & Carry and other strategic merchant ‘Kazang Top Up’ points. Identifying and deploying Vault solutions at sites capable of achieving minimum vault cash deposit targets will be a critical success factor.
- Understand and drive Business to Business payments opportunities. This involves gathering customer supplier payment requirements and being able to take these requirements back to your Regional Manager and Regional Payments Account Manager to bed down commercial terms with these suppliers to enable them on our payment’s platform.
- Build long term trading networks within your broader market areas, to ensure all significant opportunities are identified and maximized.
- Continually strive to understand the needs of our informal market vendors and their customers (the consumer).
- Be willing to work on a Project driven environment. In other words, be able to work on several key elements at the same time and drive for results within the designated time frames.
- Foster a trustworthy relationship with your Regional Payments Account Manager and Bizdev team that allows you to work independently whilst knowing when to seek guidance and decision-making approval. Be prepared to share good and bad news as required.
Financial and technical:
- Understand the Vault deposit and Cash & Carry businesses and its related components. This is important both to be able to sell the solution as well as support existing customers.
- Understand and show a keen interest in digital payments and growing a payment ecosystem.
- Be able to sell a hardware product with technical solution to both local and foreign informal business owners.
Strategy & Problem Solving:
- Bring a solution-focused approach to your job. Share challenges and look for solutions to these challenges. Where required, work with other departments to refine and implement these solutions to ensure the Project delivery is achieved.
- Be able to problem solve as you go. Proactively propose solutions to problems and be willing to action these. Guidance from your Regional Manager and Regional Payments Account Manager and other key management and colleagues from time to time is encouraged and advised.
Administration & Project control:
- Ensure administrative time is allocated to fulfill all designated administrative tasks and roles.
- Ensure weekly and monthly reporting to Regional Payment Account Manager and Regional Manager.
- Work to key weekly reporting and management cycles with Regional Sales teams.
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
- Good basic Computer skills literacy • Knowledge of the Value-Added Service (VAS) vending industry and its associated dynamics is preferred. • A proven ability to work within sales & support teams. • Creative flair, problem-solving approach, and good communication skills are necessary to fit the Kazang trading culture and think on your feet.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Highly driven individual, passionate about collaborating with other teams, selling services, and delivering results beyond the call of duty.
- Good communication skills. Being able to articulate commercials and outcomes to other team members is critical in this role. • Strong ability to work independently, whilst being a member of a team.
- Actively seeks feedback, able to withstand criticism and use constructive criticism to improve.
- Highly professional, high personal standards, able to produce work of a high quality.
- Show initiative, think on your feet, problem solve. An ability to withstand setbacks and forge ahead.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty.
To apply for this position, include a 2-3 page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.firstname.lastname@example.org