A vacancy exists for Sales Executives –VAS division, in Maun, Botswana.
The applicant is required to sell the Company’s vending products, install our POS devices at places of business. The applicant will be required to bring new business to exceed monthly targets and look after existing customers.
Responsibilities of the role include:
Your Key Responsibility Areas will include, but not be limited to, the following:-
- Selling of the company’s Vending products and services in accordance with the Sales Contract
(Conditions of Sales) – Botswana
- Installation of and signing of new vendor contracts for our POS devices at customers place of business.
- Bring in new business to exceed monthly targets as outlined in your employment contract.
- Provide training and ongoing support to your customer base. Ensure customers have all Help Desk details for ongoing assistance.
- Assist customers with technical difficulties from time-to-time by either resolving the issue with the customer or logging a request with the Help Desk
- Conduct regular sight visits to your customer base.
- Perform adhoc tasks to keep the customer base appraised of any changes or new product development/services within Kazang Connect
- Ad hoc request as and when required to ensure your customer base continues trading (Inclusive of recovering Zero trading devices and /or bad debt)
- Provide daily information to the Sales Manager with regards to all activities performed for the day if / where requested.
- Management of device Stock Including weekly and monthly stock counts and/or as required.
- Device stock will be issued to you from time to time according to the Stock Management Process to enable you to sell or place devices without interruption
- You are required to represent the company in a professional manner which promotes the Kazang products and services.
- Strive to understand your prospects business and existing value-added services provider to effectively provide the correct solution and negotiate past potential concerns.
- Conduct retention tasks as required.
- Adhoc marketing and product appraisal tasks.
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
- Matric/Grade 12 qualification with English.
- 2 – 3 years of direct field sales experience.
- Experienced sales track record required.
- Sales courses and diplomas are beneficial.
- Driver’s License and own a reliable car are essential.
- Computer literate – Outlook and Excel.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Good communication skills.
- Work independently.
- The ability to build collaborative relationships with external clients.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Be proactive, initiate action, and be results orientated.
- Follow procedure accurately with high attention to detail.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at email@example.com.
Applications close: 10 February 2023