Become a Superdealer
Urgent: we are currently looking for Kazang Prepaid superdealers in Northern Cape of South Africa.
Become part of the Kazang Prepaid eco-system by becoming a superdealer and building a base of vendors to take Kazang’s prepaid vending to services to communities that are currently underserved. Each of your vendors will earn a commission on the airtime, electricity, mobile data and other services that they sell. You will earn commission from the sales of your entire base.
Kazang Prepaid devices are mobile, work over GSM, don’t need to be plugged into a steady electricity supply and are robust. This makes them ideal for more informal markets and far-flung regions of the country. We pay generous commissions, have a wide range of attractive content for sale on our devices, and provide excellent customer service.
Join us in providing more people with better access to vital services.
- Good ties to communities that are currently under-serviced. Perhaps they are remote, peri-urban or informal, and currently can’t easily pay for basic services
- Ability to recruit and manage a network of vendors, including customer service, first-line support
- Experience with sales in the informal and emerging retail sector
- Ability to spot opportunities to offer pre-paid payment solutions, perhaps there’s a new housing complex being built in your area. Ensure there is a Kazang Prepaid vendor available to serve these new customers.
- VAT registered (in South Africa)
- There are minimum purchasing requirements to become a superdealer
To find out more, please complete the form below and one of our account managers will be in touch.