A vacancy exists for a Senior Brand Manager within the VAS and Card division, Kazang & EasyPay, in Cape Town.
The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the brand strategy for Kazang and EasyPay across all product lines. This role will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive engagement and loyalty, and support revenue growth. This role will report directly into the Head of Marketing.
Responsibilities of the role include:
Strategy, Research, and analysis
- Develop, execute and lead fully integrated and seamless marketing strategy for the brand across all consumer channels and touchpoints aligned with the overall brand strategy.
- Develop strategies and manage brand marketing campaigns across all touchpoints to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
- Develop brand campaigns and tactical creative requirements for all channels to achieve brand objectives.
- Supporting new product launches and developing new business opportunities.
- Present strategies and results to senior stakeholders
- Analyze the success of marketing campaigns and create reports – Conduct post campaign analysis to measure success & future improvements for each campaign.
- Promote brand growth and expansion, implementing brand plans and using a variety of data to drive volume and profitability.
- Measure competitor activity and report on this.
- Custodian of the brand and maintain brand integrity.
- Drive the creative process and ensure all work is aligned with intended strategy and output – consistently providing constructive feedback to reach the best result for the business.
- Ensure that all promotional collateral aligns with product branding.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics and data, and ensure data driven insights are implemented to drive our strategy.
- Strong collaboration across all teams to drive success.
- Share learnings and key results with broader teams.
- Communication and reporting to internal stakeholders.
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree/ diploma.
- A minimum of 5+ years.
- Experience working in an environment were taking ownership, driving business initiative and ability to work cross-functionally has been demonstrated.
- Proven track record of leading teams, inviting diversity and inclusion and ability to influence without authority.
- A self-starter, acts with urgency, with a demonstrated ability to interact in a comfortable manner with senior stakeholders and peers across all levels and competencies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Work Behaviours and Attitudes:
- Displays exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong people and leadership skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to deliver on required business results.
- Strong team player and collaborator.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Analytics and data driven.
- Key strengths in strategy executions, creative thinking.
- Ability to unpack complex problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – can articulate ideas in a clear, inspirational, and pragmatic manner.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 25 April 2023