A vacancy exists for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager within the VAS and Card division, Kazang & EasyPay, in Cape Town.
The role of the Senior Digital Marketing Manager entails leading the digital marketing efforts for both Kazang and EasyPay. The individual in this position will be responsible for creating and executing digital strategies in collaboration with various internal and external teams.
The primary responsibility of this role involves strategizing, planning, executing, and tracking digital campaigns across all digital platforms. The ideal candidate should possess a strong understanding of metrics and business profitability and can lead and manage the digital strategy for all digital touchpoints.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for overall digital marketing strategy.
- Strategize, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns across all digital touch points such as web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Define and execute digital customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to help drive digital strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams and business units to create and execute digital strategies.
- Set the vision for our digital media presence and strategy.
- Develop content plans and calendars.
- Inspire, develop, and mentor junior team members.
- Own all digital campaigns end-to-end – manage targeting, messaging, creative, measurement and reporting.
- Ensure digital marketing initiatives are measured and reported.
- Ensure brand guide is adhered to across all digital touchpoints.
- Build and enhance social media presence.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and asses against goals and targets.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on insights.
- Manage all websites. Relevant updates and tracking as well as landing page optimizations.
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
- A Degree in marketing or relevant qualification.
- 6+ years’ experience working in a digital marketing role, with senior or management experience.
- Fintech experience is a bonus.
- Experience in leading SEO, social media, email, and paid advertising (3-4 years).
- Experience in landing optimization, A/B testing, website analytics tools, paid media platforms.
- Solid knowledge of best practices across SEO, affiliate, display, and organic and paid social media.
- Skilled in Google analytics .
- Strong background in strategy.
Work Behaviours and Attitudes:
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in managing budgets and resources effectively.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision making.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Must be analytical and creative.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in lead generation.
- Possess a digital-first and analytical mindset.
- Always up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital.
- Experienced and skilled in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that help drive business objectives.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.email@example.com
Applications close: 25 April 2023