A vacancy exists for a Project Analyst within the VAS and Card division, Kazang & EasyPay, in Cape Town.
The purpose of the role is to support the Project Manager in delivering various strategic projects in the Kazang and EasyPay Business Development divisions. Once allocated a project, the Project Analyst is required to support with the developing of a business case, or project plan, and then analytics supporting the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of that project.
We work in a dynamic department and are solving problems and delivering value at all times – always on the lookout on how to be more effective, entrepreneurial, and excellent!
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to project planning, budgeting, and overall strategy.
- Conducting and presenting a feasibility analysis for proposed projects.
- Verify data and information and analyze it to suit the direction of a project – this is a key requirement.
- Establishing key performance indicators, goals and requirements for a project.
- Monitoring and evaluating the overall project.
- Analyzing project data and producing insights to optimize performance.
- Identifying problems and shortfalls and proposing solutions.
- Providing operational support such as liaising with stakeholders, tracking timelines, etc.
- Preparing, reviewing, and maintaining project documentation and reports.
- Maintain project timeframes, objectives, and communications.
- Maintain current knowledge of the legislation and current trends applicable to each project.
In order to be considered for this position, the following requirements must be met:
- Tertiary qualification – Business, Finance, or Computer Science.
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience of which 2-3 years prior experience as a Project or Data Analyst, preferably in a FinTech environment.
- Strong understanding of data analysis and project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Research and reporting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with project management software or tools (Asana, Confluence, etc.)
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solver.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.firstname.lastname@example.org