Saicom Payphones are powered by Kazang. As well as earning generous commissions from selling airtime and electricity, you can earn additional income from a Saicom payphone, powered by Kazang.
Local calls cost R0.90 per minute, and international calls are only R2.90 per minute (worldwide, except Zimbabwe) beating many of the best cellphone special offers today. You earn commission on every call, for instance, you only pay 70 cents per minute for local calls.
A Saicom Payphone is easy to use, mobile, can be recharged with funds at any time, runs off the Vodacom network and when fully charged, lasts the entire day. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use, and comes with a Vodacom warranty. It can send and receive calls and SMSs, and can be used for prepaid vending.
With Kazang’s Saicom Payphones you get:
- Free cash deposits with Absa Bank
- No line rental or connection fee
- No admin fees
- More than a decade of industry experience
- Cutting edge proprietary software
- A dedicated Call Centre to support your queries
- No need for a Telkom line
- Get started instantly
- Works anywhere there is Vodacom coverage
- Support and hardware warranties included
How do I get started?
- Buy a Saicom Payphone from a Saicom Payphone Dealer (or become a dealer yourself)
- Set up your master account and recharge your phone
- Start vending! Earn commissions from the first call