A vacancy exists for a Field Sales Manager within the VAS and Card division, Kazang, in Botswana.
The purpose of the Field Sales Manager is to establish clear sales targets that align with the overall sales strategy of the organization.
You will develop and implement plans to achieve the sales targets for your team, and you will need to be able to organize resources and coordinate activities.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of a sales team consisting of both sales reps and independent agents in the local area to ensure individual targets are met.
- Participating in growing these teams by being part of sales staff and independent agent recruitment, where needed.
- Setting of monthly targets for each member of the team.
- Training and mentoring of sales staff and independent agents in the field.
- Assist field sales staff and independent agents in identifying and closing large opportunities.
- Growth of local base through new placements and base maintenance.
- Management of underperforming devices in the market.
- Achieve sales operational objectives by contributing local sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Identifying trends, determining local sales systems improvements, and implementing changes required by management from time to time.
In order to be considered for this position, the following requirements must be met:
- Matric / Grade 12 qualification.
- Strong numerical ability including ability to review and create Excel spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of sales force automation systems advantageous.
- Tertiary qualification advantageous.
- 3 years of Sales / Retail experience.
- 1 year of Team Leader experience.
- High level of computer competency and literacy.
- Computer literate in Windows, Outlook, and Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Work independently.
- The ability to build collaborative relationships with external clients.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Be proactive, initiate action, and be results orientated.
- Follow procedure accurate with high attention to detail.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.firstname.lastname@example.org