A vacancy exists for a Sales Team Leader within the VAS and Card division, Kazang, in Kwa-Zulu Natal (Isipingo/ Pinetown/ Hammersdale.
The purpose of this role is management of a direct sales sales team, deployment of terminal at high value sites and onboarding of key wholesalers.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure administrative time is allocated to fulfill all designated administrative tasks and roles.
- Manage device requisitions, allocations, and stock take as per monthly cycle requirements.
- Manage your own and the sales team’s travel and expense claims and reconciliations.
- Comply with Regional admin office requirements as per monthly cycles.
- Ensuring correct procedures are followed by all sales representatives including completion of all expense and internal documentation required by head office.
- Contract, KSIS, and other internal process administration.
- Adhere to the requirements of the business when placing devices.
- Review of sales staff performance on a weekly basis.
- Planning of sales staff activities on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the sales team is kept informed regarding the business plans and goals.
- Weekly sales meeting coordination.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing and sales management.
- Interaction and cooperation with the sales Admin team and the ability to perform work within acceptable timelines.
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to Field or Regional Manager as defined and required.
- Work to key weekly reporting and management cycles with Field and Regional Sales teams
In order to be considered for this position, the following requirements must be met:
- Matric / Grade 12 qualification.
- English and at least one other African language.
- Previous sales experience
- Previous sales management experience of 1-10 team members,
- Computer literacy – Windows, Outlook, and Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen interest in sales.
- The ability to build collaborative relationships with external clients.
- Be proactive, initiate action, and be results orientated.
- Follow procedure accurately with high attention to detail.
- Follows procedure.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Marisa Ludski at firstname.lastname@example.org