A vacancy exists for a Contact Centre Supervisor within Kazang Connect, a division of Main Street 1723 (Pty) Ltd, in Sandton.
Overseeing the Operations of the Kazang Connect Contact Centre including managing productivity and quality work of the advisors. Ensuring overall service improvement of the Kazang Connect Contact Centre and taking ownership of the overall performance.
- Managing the overall operations of the Connect Contact Centre.
- Management of the Team Leaders, Quality Assurer and Contact Centre Trainer and ensuring individual targets are met.
- Address performance concerns via the correct HR processes including one on ones, performance improvement plans, warnings, and hearings.
- Inform the Contact Centre Manager of any ongoing issues that might need intervention.
- Develop objectives for the Contact Centre’s day-to-day activities.
- Ensuring Contact Centre meets the weekly and monthly performance requirements. o Evaluateperformancewithkeymetrics(accuracy,call-waitingtimeetc.)
- Review monthly stats and ensure work force management is ideally structured with the assistance of the Team Leaders.
- Improve operational procedures and review this regularly. o Ensureadvisorevaluationsareuptostandard. o Ensureprogressonevaluationswritten.
- Actively seeking ways to improve team performance and processes and ensuring compliance.
- Investigate, address and drive escalations received from other departments or clients.
- Analyze monthly reports from Team Leaders and ensure action is taken to drive improvement and service delivery.
- Ensuring a productive work environment for employees.
- Intervene and resolve any conflict in the workplace.
- Recruiting of new staff with Contact Centre Manager.
- Signing off on new starts job readiness before they are placed on rotation.
- Regular one on one meetings to guide leadership team development.
- Regular team meetings to discuss overall performance, goals, achievements, and areas to improve.
- Input into team budget, overtime claims and tracking operational expenses.
- Leave management of Contact Centre Staff
- 5-7 years in a supervisor role with a track record of managing other leadership staff and delivering of Contact Centre objectives.
- Basic knowledge of HR processes including issuing of warnings, conducting hearings and performance improvement processes.
- Experience in the VAS space.
- Financial experience – Debit and Credits.
- Any Contact Centre Management related qualification.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Efficient in Microsoft Suite of products with Power BI as an advantage.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Being very well organized and numbers driven is important because you will have a lot of data to collate and utilize in order to get the best out of your teams. You will have multiple workflows open at the same time across different parts of your operation.
- Positive and patient
- Places a high value on teamwork and working within a team but can also work autonomously to drive the performance.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Working towards Agile qualifications advantageous.
- ITIL Certification advantageous.
To apply for this position, include a 2-3 page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Marisa Ludski at email@example.com