A vacancy exists for a Corporate Account Manager within Easypay in Cape Town.
The Corporate Account Manager will oversee the relationships with large corporate clients including Retail & Banking.
Purpose of Position: To identify, develop and implement growth opportunities through active engagement with potential and existing channel partners (define as but not limited to Retailers and Banks) to identify new opportunities and sign new clients to the Easypay ecosystem.
Goal: The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Grow Easypay bottom-line
- Build Easypay volume with key channel partners through a basket of services through the channels
- Grow key channels to include aggregators and independent regional channels & franchises
- Continually engage with market to identify key partnerships to grow Easypay offering
- Compile and present, conclude business proposals for new opportunities
- Keep up to date market intelligence (competitor analysis/offerings, key players, market dynamics that may influence sales volumes etc.)
- Reporting and Analysis regularly
- Liaison, coordination with Sales, Marketing, Tech and other department team leads
- Focus Areas to include active engagement with channels to add public sectors billers, private sector billers, private utilities, collectors like retailers and banks etc.
Effective People Management
- Work effectively with team members
- Ensure operationalization of new products and key accounts onboarding through engagements with operational and support areas.
- Foster trustworthy relationships with your Head of Sales that allows you to work independently and effectively whilst knowing when to seek guidance and decision-making approval.
- Be prepared to share good and bad news as required.
- Monitor channel performance to ensure retention and revenue growth
- Work closely with Channel lead teams to determine strategy, efficient operational delivery, revenue enhancement and onboarding additional VAS opportunities through being pro-active and responding to client needs.
- Ensure weekly and monthly reporting progress report internally and externally to channel partners
- Work with internal operational and data management teams to deliver accurate customer segment transactional activity reports
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
- Minimum of a matric exemption
- Undergraduate degree or diploma business or any relevant tertiary qualification.
- 5-years’ experience plus in relevant profession incl Sales, Marketing, Biz Dev
- Experience working in business development or management at a relevant distributor or independent wholesaler (from the industry).
- Microsoft Office proficiency (word, excel, outlook).
- MS Teams.
Work Behaviours and Attitudes:
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work within foreign national and local communities.
- Presentation of ongoing interventions and performance to management (be able to feedback what’s happening in the market).
- Capable of working under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and aggressive growth focused.
- Can think out the box to find modern, innovative approaches to problem statements.
- Comfortable with chasing and delivering targets.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for, for the attention of Lezanne Amos at Lezanne.email@example.com